It is our pleasure to announce that ArtsIT & DLI 2016 proceedings have been published.
ArtsIT & DLI 2016 proceedings are available via EUDL and SPRINGER.
Thank you for cooperating with EAI and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
EAI Publications Department
The 2017 editions of the co-located conferences ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation (ArtsIT) and Design, Learning & Innovation (DLI) will be held in Crete, one of the most beautiful islands of Greece! The dates will be announced soon!
Dr. Nikolaos Vidakis from the Department of Informatics Engineering at TEI-C has accepted our invitation as General Chair!
NEWS: Recent server technical issues caused a temporary malfunction of the paper management system Confy due to which we were unable to send the revised materials to the publisher. The issue has been address and we are in contact with the publisher to address the final requirements before the materials are sent to the publication queue.
1st EAI International Conference on Design, Learning & Innovation
- IMPORTANT! Sharing taxi between Billund Airport and Esbjerg! Please refer to THIS SPREADSHEET. Please also read Travel Info for more information about the Spreadsheet.
- The FINAL PROGRAM has been announced! The Schedule is presented for both DLI and ArtsIt, for Monday and Tuesday.
- The conference (Design, Learning & Innovation) will be held in C1.119. Exhibition, posters and coffee breaks will be in the allocated space opposite the auditoriums.
Keynote speakers announced!
Dear authors, the final deadline for submissions was extended until March 14, 2016 and based on this also Notifications Date was moved to 25th March.
1st EAI International Conference on Design, Learning & Innovation will be hosted in Esbjerg, Denmark at Esbjerg campus of Aalborg University in May 2-3, 2016.
- We are happy to inform you about colocated conference 5th EAI International Conference: ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries
- Selected works will appear in the International Journal of Arts and Technology (Inderscience) or the other journals mentioned at the site.
Design, learning, and innovation frame the world of ICT, play and playfulness opening doors into an increasingly playful world. Whether it is about developing tools, technologies, environments, as well as content and approaches that can spark and nurture a passion for learning and transforming domains such as education, rehabilitation/therapy, work places, and cultural institutions, design, learning, and innovation is a powerful catalyst in empowering individuals to participate, communicate, and create to be able to exceed their own limits in a playful way: Such is the spirit behind driving the DLI 2016 conference. Making this spirit explicit and visible is crucial to identify how specific tools, technologies, methodologies and solutions shape opportunities for how people can learn and engage with the demands of life. Today, challenges in the fields of design, learning, and innovation are often approached by trans-disciplinary teams and solutions, such that tools, technologies, methods and theories developed for other purposes are mobilized to be utilized in unlocking new frameworks for understanding these fields and thereby opening up to partnerships that can enrich learning in formal and informal learning practices. DLI 2016 intends to foster such dynamics.
Academics, designers, researchers, and practitioners with a background the fields of design, learning, and innovation towards creating, shaping, incubating playful learning designs, tools, technologies, experiences, processes, and outcomes, are invited to contribute to and participate in the DLI 2016. The conference asks for submission of papers and posters as well as proposals for workshops and symposiums. Furthermore, the conference hosts a Doctoral colloquium.
The organizing committee, arrangers EAI, CREATE-NET, ICST, and Aalborg University look forward to welcoming delegates to Esbjerg, Denmark for a 1st EAI International Conference on Design, Learning & Innovation